Compassionate Individualized Urologic Care
You are our passion everyday
Southeast Valley Urology is an expert urology practice committed to providing the highest quality care to patients throughout the Gilbert area in the diagnosis and treatment of urology related conditions.
Integrating Advanced Technology
Southeast Valley Urology offers a full range of urologic procedures using the latest tools and techniques, including:
- UroLift® – for benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), which features minimal side effects and virtually no downtime
- HIFU – High Intensity Focused Ultrasound for prostate cancer is a minimally invasive procedure which offers dramatically reduced side effects
- Botox Therapy – an approach for overactive bladder treatment
- Robotic and laparoscopic procedures – addresses cancer, enlarged prostate, and kidney stones with reduced recovery time
- ESWL – Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy uses shock waves to break up a kidney stone
- Vasectomy – including traditional and no-scalpel, to help you achieve sterility
If one thinks they have a problem because they have to use Viagra or one of its bretheren in order to have successful intercourse, what if the pill does not work? There lies a much larger problem. Here are some numbers to give you an idea of what I am speaking of.
H I F U (HIGH INTENSITY FOCUSED ULTRASOUND) HIFU PROSTATE CANCER HIGH INTENSITY FOCUSED ULTRASOUND NO BLADE NO INCISION NO SCAR NO RADIATION CANCER CONTROL QUALITY OF LIFE PRESERVATION LOW RISK OF DEBILITATING SIDE EFFECTS LESS TIME AWAY FROM WORK AND LEISURE NO SCAR NO INCISION NO RADIATION SOUND TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE?
Symptoms of BPH, or benign prostatic hyperplasia, may be very mild, however, symptoms may be devastating as well.Patients many times are awakened every 45-60 minutes to have to get up to urinate. They lose sleep. They are tired and irritable all day.Urinate on your new shoes?